Friday, July 29, 2011

Parker's First Haircut!!

We took Parker to get his first big boy haircut a week ago! I had been putting this off for quite some time... partly because I wasn't ready, and partly because I was afraid they would mess it up! I, however, finally decided it was time and boy am I glad that we did it! His hair looks great and Parker did excellent! He did not cry or fuss or even move around that much for the most part! They sat him in a cute little boat chair which distracted him for a little while. Then when he started getting a little antsy, they turned on a toy train that went around the room. Between the chair, train and the staff entertaining him.... he did great! Did I mention his hair is so stinkin cute! :)

Here are a few pics of the little stinker! By the way, I do realize I write WAY TOO much and post WAY TOO many pictures! It is is just alot easier for me to post them all then try to sort through what I am trying to say, or sort through pictures to decide which ones are the best. Sorry folks! I am pretty sure I will always post lengthy essays and 1,000 pictures each time! :)


This is when we first set him in his boat seat. Can you tell it is nap time? We thought this was going to make the experience disastrous, but I think he was so tired he didn't care what we were doing!


Checking out the boat chair...




Looking a little concerned....


She pulled out the scissors. I am pretty sure he was thinking, "and just what do you think you are going to do with those?!"



"Ummm.... I don't know about this!"



He is looking at Jerod (I think for help) in in this picture!




Then they turned on the train that ran around the room.... it worked wonders!







Still distracted by the train!



Starting to look good!


Last few snips... he looks like his about to fall asleep!


Handsome boy! :)



That's all folks! They kept pretty much ALL of the hair that they cut off of that sweet little head! They put it in a special bag and wrote out a certificate for his first hair cut... too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment